- You must have finished your grade 9 when you start at the school.
- You have to be good at English and also be able to read easily and express yourself in writing in this language.
- You will take Danish classes, because this is the language of everyday life in the rest of the school - when you are not in the International Class.
At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate in Danish from the National Language Center, Viborg - if you wish so.
SIP has been offered at SKALs for more than a decade, and is ever changing in order to enhance students skills for the future in both the educational system and the labour market.
If you would like to work in English in hands on projects where you study with both Danish and foreign students SIP might just be what you are looking for.
You could see SIP as a transition year where you will be able to develop skills not offered anywhere else.
- We train entrepreneurs, and enable them to communicate in both a creative and targeted manner
- We want our members of SIP to use their skills from the course at the School of Media when they present their work
- We want the entrepreneurs of SIP to make a difference now and in the future
- Members of SIP get used to communicate in English
- You need to make a difference to your collaborators and target groups
- You learn to deal with projects in a manner where you are creative and thinking out of the box, while focusing on the target
- You will learn to think creatively and "out of the box" and still being able to focus on the goal
- By letting SIP working on the basis of self-governed projects we wish to make you independent, responsible and ready for the educational system as well as the future labour market
- For the benefit of yourself and society as a whole (social, local and global), you will become an entrepreneur dealing with projects that makes a difference
By working on projects in Africa, Nepal and Europe you will get a new perspective and understanding your own role in a new way.
In SIP you will cooperate with your classmates in projects throughout the year. You work in an international environment on projects that are usually oriented towards social studies. You will learn how to organise and run projects in a professional manner.